Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Beef Steak

Beef Steak is one of my most favorite viand, and is now my kids' all time favorite. The fried potato is from my Mom-in-laws recipe. Since my husband is used to beef steak with fried potato on the side, I've incorporated it with my own.

Ingredients: 1/2 kilo beef (sukiyaki cut), 1 cup soy sauce, about 20 pieces kalamansi, 1 whole (big) white onion, 1 clove garlic, 1/4 cup vegetable oil, 2 pieces potato.

Procedure: Marinate beef with kalamsi, toyo and garlic for an hour (longer is better). Fry the potatoes, set aside. Boil the beef, along with the mixture. After boiling, set aside the sauce. Saute the onion, set aside. Quick-fry the beef, then add the sauce. Boil in low heat for about 5 minutes.

I serve it with heart-shaped beef steak brown rice


1 comment:

  1. aw my kids loved the heart shaped rice servings! :) nice joy!

    ReplyDelete

Your joyful comments are much appreciated!