Friday, January 27, 2012

Pancake House

Juan is a soup boy, mushroom soup in particular. He can finish 2 to 3 orders of rice along with an order of this soup. I had difficulty looking for a place to feed my son when we went at Manila Ocean Park last January 22. Good thing Pancake House has branch inside Manila Ocean Park. Though they didn't have mushroom soup at that time, Juan tried their chicken soup with bacon bits. He liked it and asked if I could make him the same.
I ordered Bonoan Fish. Cooked much like pork steak.
I liked it especially the picked kangkong on the side.

For dessert, we ordered extra thick Strawberry Milkshake,
which is good for sharing for the both of us.


4 comments:

  1. My elder daughter would love the Strawberry milkshake too. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss their pancake, honestyle bangus & spaghetti...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love thier pancakes especially blueberry and chocochip ones. My 5 year old niece also loves thier milkshake

    ReplyDelete

Your joyful comments are much appreciated!