Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sizzler

Sizzler is a chain of barbeque restaurant that serves Asian food. The service is fast but do not expect much when it comes to ambiance. This is the best place to visit when kids says, "Mom, I'm super hungry!". They have soups that can be served in just 3 minutes like my favorite lomi.

Chicken Barbeque with Java Rice is my ultimate Sizzler fave. My daughter, Julia, liked it the first time she tasted it. Be specific how you want your chicken done because they won't ask.

This Lomi is big enough for two to share. Juan ordered it, but because the serving is big we took it home and had it for breakfast the next day.

My son, Rafael is big on kare-kare, so he ordered it and shared it with his dad. Sizzler also serve kare-kare in half order.



All in, we paid around Php740.
Not bad for a family of 5 - two big tummies and three small ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your joyful comments are much appreciated!