|Photo Courtesy: Arnold Agulto of ICaptured|
400-500g penne / spaghetti (cook to "al dente")
3-4 tbsp butter
2 Cups chopped honeycured bacon (Purefoods)
1 small can sliced mushroom
2 tetra packs (250ml) nestle cream
1 370ml Alaska Evaporada
1 tsp McCormick powdered garlic
1/2 tsp McCormick powdered white pepper
salt to taste
1 pc. egg yolk
parsley for garnishing
How to do it:
1. In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat, brown bacon, set aside.
2. Lower down the heat. In the same pan with melted butter, stir in sliced mushrooms, nestle cream, alaska evap.
3. Season mixture with salt, powdered garlic, white pepper & parmesan cheese.
4. Add in the beaten egg yolk and stir in the cooked penne, mix well.
5. Garnish with chopped parsley.