Monday, April 30, 2012

Meryenda at Super Bowl of China

I've written many times before about Super Bowl of China in the past. I just can't get enough of this restaurant where food is affordable and the service is great.

I frequent their Megamall Branch. I've dined in at their Glorietta store for six times. This post is my first time in  Super Bowl of China - Trinoma. 

Halo-halo at Php140.00 is good enough for sharing.


Dimsum Platter, Php 260.00


Combination  Platter, Php295.00 , is a combination of chicken and pork.. 


Green mango shake, Php90 00, is always my choice of drink

Having Yang Chow Fried Rice, Php , for meryenda - very Pinoy!

As always, Super Bowl of China's staff  - from Manager down the line, makes dining here super enjoyable. 



  I've chosen SBC's Trinoma branch since I met with family and friends 
who live in Novaliches and Bulacan

My bestfriend, Nen, and my inaanak, Jam
My Kuya Bob and kids Bang, Bea, Kuis. Ate Che and son Andrei. And Ate Rose .



SUPER BOWL OF CHINA TRINOMA 
Ground floor M1 Activity Center Trinoma North Avenue, Quezon City
Tel. No. : 916-6891
Telefax: 916-6889


Open Mondays-Thursdays (10am - 10:30pm)
Fridays-Sundays  (10am - 10:30pm)
Accepts Credit Card

2 comments:

Your joyful comments are much appreciated!